Monday, July 9, 2012

Lit'l Red

9 months. I love this age. They start getting their personalities, but are still cuddly and adore their mommas. And a red-headed baby girl with these beautiful blues and a yellow rosette in her hair? Love it!
 We've been good friends with this family for years, and when they came to visit after having moved over a year ago, I had to get some pictures.
Watch out! He's a bit cheeky. Oh, do I miss this family!
 Her cousin, who is almost the same age, came along for a couple pictures of them together. 

We noticed that baby Kirsten matched my baby, Jack's nursery. That's his quilt he let her borrow. 



 I did mostly pictures of the baby because it was her first photo shoot. She was a perfect little model, as long as I kept up with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment