Monday, November 12, 2012

Senior Road Trip!!

It's just more appropriate to have your senior pictures done in your hometown, isn't it? So for this shoot, I drove out to Sterling City instead of this family coming to San Angelo. I have to say, it was a nice drive. Me, Lincoln Brewster, and the highway. Ahhhhh!!!!
I love the idea of having senior pictures with your car. Who can forget the car they had when they graduated? Well, maybe not for MY senior pictures. A 1984 Pontiac T-1000 aka "Mighty-T" wouldn't have been so cool in pictures. BUT a nice truck...now, we're talking.

His girl's a senior, too, so we added her to a few shots.

We also did a few of the whole family.
Is that some fall I see? Oh, I love it when the leaves start changing colors! 
Thanks, guys. It was fun, and I loved your little town!


No comments:

Post a Comment