Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas....

After spending too much time on pinterest, I asked my friend if she liked the idea of me doing her family pictures with them on a bed in their Christmas pj's. Of course, she loved the idea and offered to take a few of my family, too. But we still needed a bed. Another friend of mine saved the day by offering hers. So one afternoon, 1 bed, 3 families, 13 pairs of pj's, and lots of other Christmas props turned into our family Christmas pictures.

Family #1


Oh, Santa Baby pics - so fun!!


If you're wondering, we did get lots of crazy looks from by passers.
Family #2

I think this picture was my favorite. These boys made the best expressions! 
I made some gingerbread men to add to our list of props.


 And Family #3 (mine)

My sweet boys:

And of course, I can't take credit for the pictures with me in them. Those are thanks to Heidi.


Here's some behind the scenes that Heidi took for me. I love how my hubby is trying to get the boys to smile. He always get the best smiles out of them.


Me and my partner in crime:

No comments:

Post a Comment