Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas in our Pj's

Hello, my long lost blog. I've been busy, busy, busy, so I have a lot of catching up to do, but first, in light of the Holidays, I wanted to post some of the pictures from our Christmas Mini Sessions. I'm sure some felt a little awkward showing up to a photo shoot in their pajamas, but they turned out so cute!

Meet the Wittes and their sweet boys...

 
 
...and the Bakers with their little darlings...
 
 
...then the Jordan kiddos...
 
I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!!!  More post coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. I bet you got easier smiles from the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I was very impressed by the dads for wearing their pj's for the cause. Not all men would be willing to do that for their wives. Props to them!!

    ReplyDelete