Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pricing

I want to thank all those who have let me "practice" on them over the last few years. I've loved meeting your families and photographing your beautiful faces.  I feel like I have learned so much and grown quite a bit over the years. And I have you to thank for that!


Referral Discount: When you refer someone to me that books and fulfills a shoot, I'll give you a non-transferable credit towards your next session. If they book/fulfill a mini, you'll receive a $10 credit, a full session, $15 credit. Just make sure to let your friend know to tell me that it was YOU that referred them.

Loyalty Discount: Once you have had 3 sessions with Wendy Lindsey Photography, you'll receive 15% discount on any following session.

Prints: With each session, you'll receive a cd with a print release form that allows you to print your photos wherever you like, but if you're looking for high quality affordable printing, I can help you with that, too. After you receive your cd, just send me an email with a list of the prints you want, and I'll order them for you. I also will be offering canvases for those interested. Feel free to email me for pricing information.

To book a session, email me at wendylindsey316@gmail.com, call me at 806-548-0864, or message me on Facebook.

2 comments: