Monday, February 16, 2015

Terrell Family ~San Angelo, Texas Family Photography~

 Robin and I had scheduled her family's session on a weekend of crazy rain predictions. I was only in town for a few days, so it was either going to have to be then or after Christmas. There was a 90% chance of rain all day until that evening when it was suppose to taper off. Guess when it actually rained. Yep! In the evening when her session was scheduled. So we decided to go to Ft. Concho where there'd be a little shelter under the porches. I wasn't sure how well it'd work, but was so happy with the results.
 
 I've known Robin since years ago when she was leading a MOPS group. I met a lot of great friends there and I'm so glad to call her one of them. Such a beautiful lady, inside and out!


 When we were finishing up, the rain had drizzled out and left us this beautiful sky. So worth enduring the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment