Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Baby Nolan ~ San Angelo, Texas Newborn Photographer~

When I got to the Jordan's home, one the first questions I asked mom was, "so has he been awake all morning?" in hopes that we'd have a sleepy baby. She said, "no, we couldn't keep him awake." I thought right then and there this session was not going to go well, but boy, was I wrong. Mom was not kidding. This boy is a true sleeping champ!



 Summer and Jason had waited a long time for this little fella. I'm so happy for them! He's a dream come true! 
We did the session in a room that the Jordans are currently remodeling. It had lots of windows with wonderful natural light. I noticed the floors, the concrete with old glue stains from previous tile that was waiting to be recovered, and I thought they'd make an awesome artsy backdrop. I think they thought I was a little nuts.


Those toes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment