Thursday, August 27, 2015

Eastyn ~Texas Newborn Photographer~

Meet Little Miss Eastyn....
We weren't able to schedule Eastyn's session until she was 3 weeks old and I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous. Normally, I don't like to schedule newborn session past 13 days (they tend to be more awake and touchy starting at day 14), but we decided to go ahead a try. Mom kept her awake for 4 hours before the session!! And oh my!! She did AMAZING!!! Huge props to mom. That couldn't have been easy. 
 I was really impressed with big brother, too. He did a great job!!


 Eastyn is the first to model my sweater upcycle outfit. I LOVE the way it turned out!!
Just a side note: this was one of my favorite sweaters. I've decided that mustard yellow goes with everything.






No comments:

Post a Comment